Manager, Sales Support
The Manager, Sales Support is responsible for leading a team of Account Specialists and Account Managers, ensuring that the highest levels of customer service support is being provided to retail partners. The Manager, Sales Support identifies opportunities to establish internal and external best practices and is focused on team development. The manager is expected to lead by example and build strong cross functional relationships to ensure goals and service levels are met. This role will be responsible for eventually integrating and managing the support specialists for both the Hearts On Fire and Memoire brands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage team of Account Specialists to achieve high performance by fostering a positive team environment, through effective delegation, objective setting, performance assessments, motivation, and development
• Partner with internal teams to help the organization operate internally and serve customers more effectively, ensuring a timely execution
• Provide guidance to Account Specialists on operational activities and practices
• Support Account Specialists in overcoming obstacles, both internally and externally
• Conduct ongoing reviews of Account Specialists’ performance; share feedback, coach and consult
• Understand the business challenges of retail partners through building successful relationships
• Responsible for completing and or resolving customer requests that elevate beyond the Account Specialist level
• Maintain an expert level of product knowledge
• Act as business champion on special projects as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• 5 years of customer service experience preferred, with exposure to luxury markets, goods and/or service a plus
• Proven experience managing a team
• Outstanding customer service mindset
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Relationship building capabilities
• Able to create and implement advanced organizational structure
• Strong understanding of operational functions such as production processes, shipping logistics, etc.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
• Foundational knowledge of POS and CRM systems
• Microsoft Power BI and Dynamics EX skills a plus but not required
• Minimal travel may be required throughout the year
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Chow Tai Fook North America (“CTFNA”) is a division of Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Limited (the $7.6B vertically integrated jewelry retailer based in Hong Kong; HK Stock Exchange: 1929). CTFNA is based in Boston, MA and represents CTF’s wholesale division in North America, home to brands Hearts On Fire and Memoire. Hearts On Fire, is a global diamond jewelry brand known for its exceptional and consistent cut (The World’s Most Perfectly Cut Diamond) and is sold in more than 700 points of sale in over 30 countries through independent jewelry retailers, Hearts On Fire branded retail locations, department stores and heartsonfire.com. Memoire is a leading manufacturer of high quality, classic diamond essentials, offering both a Memoire branded and private label offering to retail partners. For over thirty years, Memoire has been recognized for its outstanding craftsmanship and design.